The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakedown Hawaii 3DS Trailer

Go down

Shakedown Hawaii 3DS Trailer Empty Shakedown Hawaii 3DS Trailer

Post  Becky Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:25 am

Retro City Rampage is one of the big indie titles on 3DS with developer V Blank stating that the DX edition sold best on 3DS, this is probably due to the vanilla edition (sold earlier and separately) not being available on the 3DS. A good stat nonetheless.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The follow up Shakedown Hawaii is set 20years in the future where the protagonist Player is now old and fat. Though part of the game does take place with Player still being young which is why he is in the trailer.

Shakedown Hawaii features beautiful 16bit graphics and the same crazy action we've come to know and love from Retro City Rampage. V Blank have stated rather than the emphasis be on pop culture gags (like in Retro City Rampage) it is now on big ass weapons (I paraphrase).

The trailer shows a lot of the mechanics such as cover and lock on and some of the awesome looking weapons.

Shakedown Hawaii is without a doubt going to be one to watch, so board that hype train and look forward to its release.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3945

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum