The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram

3 posters

Go down

Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram Empty Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram

Post  Becky Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Quantum Break is/was a big Xbone exclusive, and as far as consoles go it still is exclusive but Microsoft has announced that it will also come to PC at the same time 5th April in Europe. This has caused 'hardcore' fan (rather hilariously) to gather up all their toys including their beloved Xbone and throw them out of their pram, with some fans even cancelling their pre orders in protest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fans do have a point though, I mean to shear nerve of Microsoft wanting as many people to experience Quantum Break as possible whilst still keeping it exclusive to Microsoft products is astounding. It's almost as if Microsoft is a business or something.

Does it annoy you that you're going to have to share your game with the master race?

Read some the great tweets below and have a good chuckle, thank you irrational gamers for making my day,

Lukas @Fir3blad320
@XboxP3 but Phil can you tell us one thing...who should buy a Xbox? When every game come to PC(free gold) better is PC+PS4...from a Xbox fan  

The CrapGamer @The_CrapGamer
@XboxP3 Phil, you didn't stop to ask the hardcore fans that stuck by Xbox if this is even what we wanted. It's not.

The CrapGamer @The_CrapGamer
@XboxP3 And sad to say, I cancelled my Quantum Break pre-order as I said I would. You weren't up front on QB going to PC.

And a brilliant response by Xbox boss Phil Spencer (the fan should be honoured he bothered to reply)

Phil Spencer ✔ @XboxP3
@The_CrapGamer You cancelled a pre-order for a game you want to play because someone else get's to play the game on Windows?

[Source]
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3945

Back to top Go down

Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram Empty Re: Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram

Post  Stee01 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Does it really matter, I've only stayed with a console cause I don't know how to upgrade my PC or how to change the settings for a smoother frame rates or change the pixel's lol. I think it's better for everyone to play this amazing looking game. Plus it's more money for Microsoft pocket.
Can see Microsoft not bothering with the next gen console's.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6430

Back to top Go down

Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram Empty Re: Quantum Break to Release on PC too, Fans Throw Their Toys out the Pram

Post  Sedgendary Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Yeah I saw this and thought peoples reactions were silly. I mean I saw a few people complain that Microsoft mislead them into buying an Xbox One for Quantum Break only for them to announce it for PC later which just begs the question; why would you buy a console for one game before that game is out?

I think the fact that Microsoft are releasing this game on PC as well as after the 360 hit big Microsoft stopped publishing a lot of games on PC to focus on console. Now they seem to be bringing the two things together by making games easier to port between both platforms and they have spoken about things like cross buy and cross play.

I can't see them dropping consoles anytime soon though as the Xbox One has outperformed everything in the same timeframe with the exception of the PS4 which in my mind makes this generation the best performing generation of consoles to date.
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5252

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Hope your right and I'm wrong. Don't like PC, never had one for about the last five years lol. Even tho I am thinking about getting a good gaming PC tho.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6430

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum