The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: live action movie in production for netflix! ... Will it be for real this time around?

2 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: live action movie in production for netflix! ... Will it be for real this time around? Empty The Legend of Zelda: live action movie in production for netflix! ... Will it be for real this time around?

Post  Linkx111 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:41 pm

* The power, The wisdom, The courage... to believe *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It happened this morning. Apparently Netflix confirmed the production of a Zelda live action series.

The filming for the first season just started and will see our hero Link (also knows as "my Wifu") in his quest to save Princess Zelda (whose name is inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald)
and defeat the evil sorcerer Ganon, by collecting the 8 pieces of a misterious artifact known as "the Triforce".

You might say: yeah we know that but what about the actual story?
Well, not many details have been revealed, what we know is the events will place in a very primordial Hyrule, the show will be focused on magic, fights and spells but will target a much younger audience than, let's say, Game of Thrones.

So why the negativity, you might wonder?
Well... As a start this is not the first time such rumor turns out to be false, busted by Nintendo itself. I don't want to bring my hope high, it would be too much of a hit in the heart.

Also: why a live action series? Why not an anime? We all know a live action is more often than not a recipe for disasters.

One last, main question: will Link speak at all or will his script be a hundreds of lines saying: "YA!" "TEEEYA!" "SHHHYYAAAA!" ?
Linkx111
Linkx111
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-12-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 3219

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: live action movie in production for netflix! ... Will it be for real this time around? Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: live action movie in production for netflix! ... Will it be for real this time around?

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:49 pm

This will stink I reckon!

Cartoon would be good
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635