The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be the end of the saga at all!

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be the end of the saga at all! Empty Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be the end of the saga at all!

Post  Linkx111 Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm

* We've made you wait till now for episode 3, Episode 4 will come out just about in time for your retirement. *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So how many fans of Kingdom Hearts here? Yeah raise your hand. Wow that's a lot!
Rise and shine my friends, because it seems like the third chapter of this series won't be the last after all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The website NowGamer has recently interviewed Tetsuya Nomura, creative mind behind the games, about the Future of the series.

Nomura says:

"The discussion of the end of Kingdom Hearts has never come up between me and Disney, so I don’t know what their intentions are. But while creating Kingdom Hearts, with each generation I think to myself “This should be something that can’t be accomplished by just Disney”. It has to be something uniquely Kingdom Hearts. So it’s a matter of how long can I keep creating for Kingdom Hearts! I don’t know if the fans would enjoy it as much if it was just Disney, if it wasn’t a combination of Disney and my own creativity."

... Alright, Nomura the Diva, calm down.

But yeah, Kingdom Hearts will end when the creativity dissipates and neither fans nor the developers feel the game has nothing more to offer.

What's your opinion on the matter? Would you like this Saga to go on indefinitely or do you want it to meet it's inevitable end?

Linkx111
Linkx111
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-12-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 3216

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be the end of the saga at all! Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be the end of the saga at all!

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 am

Ts cool there will be a fourth but I want a release date for the 3rd. Getting so annoyed with Enid for putting ff before it so much!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum