The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote to play on PS+ March

2 posters

Go down

Which will you vote for?

Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_lcap0%Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_lcap50%Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_lcap50%Vote to play on PS+ March I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Vote to play on PS+ March Empty Vote to play on PS+ March

Post  Becky Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Sony are letting you vote on which of three indie games you'd like on PS+ for March on PS4, it's only indie games but at least it's a little choice given #4TheGamers, better than nothing I guess.

Anyways... Feast your eyes and vote between Action Henk, Assault Android Cactus and Broforce.

Action Henk is a light-hearted racer where you run, jump, and, yes, butt-slide your way through a host of toy room environments with past-their-prime action figures. It’s a game where timing and momentum are key as you attempt to outdo your opponents as well as your own past performance.

Assault Android Cactus is already an award-winning twin stick shooter whose frenetic gameplay is perfect for the couch co-op experience. While the mechanics of the twin stick shooter will be familiar to many, the developer, Witch Beam, have created a unique battery mechanic (in lieu of lives), providing a fresh experience that really helps Assault Android Cactus stand out from the crowd.

Broforce is an action adventure game that brings to life your memories (or imaginations for the younger set) of ’80s action heroes and their adventures. While we didn’t know it at the time, this is the game that we always wanted as we cheered those action heroes on to victory. Publisher Devolver and developer Free Lives have teamed up to deliver what is part irreverent spoof and part loving homage to what are now classic movies and classic games. With its online co-op experience, the Plus team firmly believes you’ll enjoy connecting with friends to bring your own brand of shock and awe to the opposing forces.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3945

Back to top Go down

Vote to play on PS+ March Empty Re: Vote to play on PS+ March

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:55 am

The first game looks lame

Not sure about this yet, still wishing for full retail releases of the older games
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: