The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse to release on XBONE and PS4

Go down

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse to release on XBONE and PS4 Empty Shantae and the Pirate's Curse to release on XBONE and PS4

Post  Becky Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Once upon a time Shantae was the great Nintendo indie exclusive, this metroidvania game was right at home on Nintendo's consoles. Developers Way Forward have smartly branched out as the second Shantae game Risky's Revenge is already available on PS4 and soon the 3rd game and first developed for modern consoles (1st on Game boy Colour, 2nd on DS) will be coming to ps4 and XBONE.

At one point I couldn't decide whether to buy Shantae and the Pirate's Curse or Shovel Knight so I looked up what people thought of the games and just as many preferred Shantae as Shovel Knight so if you like metroidvania style games this game should absolutely be on your watch list. Watch the trailer and fall in love below.

Have some spiel too,

Embark on a brand new adventure with Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing genie! When Shantae loses her genie magic, she must join her nemesis, the nefarious pirate Risky Boots in order to save Sequin Land from an evil curse. As a pirate, Shantae gains new weapons and tools to advance her quest, slay monsters, battle epic bosses …and hopefully get her magic back in the bargain! But can she really trust her most deadly enemy? Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse first released to wide acclaim on other platforms, so we’re very excited that this is incoming. Check out the original trailer below to see this in action for yourself, enjoy!

As an interesting side note, the game had a physical release on 3DS in Japan, pretty cool right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you like the look of the purple haired genie?
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3938

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum