The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the light gun of the future

2 posters

Go down

the light gun of the future Empty the light gun of the future

Post  LethalThreat74 Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 am

Now I'm not in to vr stuff but give me a light gun and its happy days the amount of hours I played house of the dead is mental. This looks awesome.

UzBrainnet’s innovative RAIL GUN, which attaches to Airsoft guns to provide a truly realistic and immersive FPS experience, started their journey to crowdfund on Kickstarter on Dec. 21st, 2015.

Consisting of five different components, RAIL GUN attaches to the rails that come standard on all Airsoft guns. By attaching to an Airsoft gun the user can feel the real recoil and gunfire noises while playing their favorite FPS game, giving a much more realistic feel. RAIL GUN is compatible with almost FPS games for PC, Xbox, Playstation and even Virtual reality devices.

RAIL GUN is equipped with UzBrainnet’s patented Fast Rotation (FR) TechnologyTM. Using this FR technology, the player can turn 180o or 360o intuitively by simply turning right or left. Unlike other gun controllers on the market, no awkward motions are necessary to turn around such as flipping the gun on its side or pressing a button. FR technology tracks the users aim based on the pointing direction of the gun and can track the user even when RAIL GUN is pointed outside of the screen.

Control precision is paramount to gamers and RAIL GUN has an imbedded algorithm, which minimizes hand trembling, thereby increasing aim precision. Control sensitivity can also be controlled manually to account for gamer preference and the varying control sensitivity levels of each game. All buttons one would find on any standard console controller are just as responsive on RAIL GUN. Also, button configuration is completely customizable allowing the gamer to choose a configuration that is intuitive to them.

With an incredibly simple plug and play set-up, the user only needs to plug in the included USB unit to connect wirelessly to RAIL GUN. RAIL GUN can track the user up to a distance of 10 meters and has a long battery life allowing for 9 hours of continuous play.

Real recoil, real gunfire sounds enhance the gaming experience by providing sensory depth to any FPS game. RAIL GUN finally delivers to FPS gamers the realistic experience of shooting a gun while not sacrificing any gameplay responsiveness.

Kickstarter Campaign Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LethalThreat74
LethalThreat74
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : LethalThreat74
Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2015-01-11
TGD Reputation : 27
TGD Elite Member Points : 4637

Back to top Go down

the light gun of the future Empty Re: the light gun of the future

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:06 am

I think after a while this could hurt/ do some damage if not used correctly... Also getting a bit close to reality/ giving those 'games made me do it' folk more 'ammo' in their stupid cause
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14213

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum