The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale

4 posters

Go down

Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale  Empty Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale

Post  Becky Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 am

The 12 deals of Christmas must have been an embarrassing time at Sony offices however the deals that have gone on the Playstation store today are varied and very good.

The Playstation Blog hasn't updated yet (so I can't link you to there) but the store has so deals are live and can be found on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The standouts to me are;

Persona 4 Golden £12 (PS Vita) - In my opinion the best game on the system and with a doubt one of the best RPGs ever made.
Danganronpa 1 and 2 £12 each (PS Vita) - The Vitas best exclusive IP (until V3 comes to PS4 next year), if you have a vague interest in murder mysteries or visual novels you need this game.    
Shovel Knight £8 (Crossbuy) - The first time this 2D side scroller has ever been on sale and it won't go on sale often as it has a lot of BIG free updates still to come.

Persona 4 the golden
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There really are too many to list though, seriously go check it out there will be something you want. Especially if you've made use of the Topcashback/o2 deal to get PSN credit then everything is effectively 1/5 of the cost (shovel knight for £1.20, don't mind if i do).

What games do you think are the best deals and what are you getting? ME I'm getting Danganronpa: Another Episode and haven't decided what else.

A special shout also to Dust: An Elysian tale (PS4) which if you have PS+ is £3.14 until the end of today. If you like beautiful hand drawn art in side scrolling beat em ups a la Muramasa and Odin Sphere, you'll love this.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3945

Back to top Go down

Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale  Empty Re: Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale

Post  Colne Crusader Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Top posting Becky.

I'm always looking at Danganronpa because it seems to be on sale every week. I can't be bothered buying anything else for bit though because the whole storage cost for cards just does my head in. Most of my games are just floating around in the ether as I don't have the storage.

Nice post though and I'm gonna have a browse through the sale now...
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13387

Back to top Go down

Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale  Empty Re: Sony make up for embarrassing 12 deals with massive Christmas sale

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:11 pm

backlog is too huge to dare look at this!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Colne Crusader wrote:Top posting Becky.

I'm always looking at Danganronpa because it seems to be on sale every week. I can't be bothered buying anything else for bit though because the whole storage cost for cards just does my head in. Most of my games are just floating around in the ether as I don't have the storage.

Nice post though and I'm gonna have a browse through the sale now...

Danganronpa is worth deleting other game for it really is that good. Though if you're really not sure I'd suggest finding and watching an episode of the anime. The anime is of the first game and the second game is better anyway so if you'd only play one I'd suggest that, a good anime site is kiss anime. I don't know if they have the Danganronpa anime though.

And Kent in my opinion this is the best sale of the year so it is well worth having a look and then holding out at a later date next year.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Vivid Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:27 am

I was wondering what Sony were playing at with the "deals" online during the month. They seemed like pitiful savings (they often are v hard copy retailers (except GAME)).
Picked up Walking Dead Season 1 (they gave away Season 2 for free a month or so back) and Sleeping Dogs Remaster for around £15.

Had already played Walking Dead on 360, but with no indication of whether you can transfer saves & the fact its so cheap I though I might cover all bases & replay on PS4. And on Xbox One... Yeah it was free so what? Very Happy

Plus with a little snooping on cdkeys I got £40 PSN credit for £35. So some left for Jan bargains if any!
Darth Vivid
Darth Vivid
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Darth Vivid
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-16
TGD Reputation : 6
TGD Elite Member Points : 5626

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTLPNWyV3dwGEl7KG7xUBg

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:20 am

These are the January bargains I'm afraid, I got this up before Sony announced it and put a section on the store about it so didn't know what it was called. Some games end the sale on the 8th Jan and some on the 22nd. There's soooo many I doubt any will be added. Though saying that Koei tecmo are missing from the sale and they have games on sale on steam and on Japanese psn so perhaps more will be added at some point. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:13 am

I bagged Virtue's Last Reward for 4.99 for the Vita. Yeay!
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:27 pm

I got driveclub and season pass for £10, yet to download danganronpa another episode but will. Then tempted by worms battlegrounds £4 and senran kagura on vita £10 I'm hoping shovel knight will go on sale on 3ds next week otherwise ill grab that
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum