The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update

3 posters

Go down

Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update Empty Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Dying Light: The Following will not only bring with it a whole new chapter, but also a plethora of enhancements that will be available via a free update for all players. Bonus post-game content, a Nightmare difficulty level, 100 new animations, new NPC models and more will be coming alongside The Following in February.

Techland has also revealed that there will also be 250 new Legend Levels that will enable players to keep on playing for a long, long time during Dying Light's end-game, unlocking new gear, emblems, outfits and new skills to master as parkour master/zombie killer extraordinaire, Kyle Crane.

Dying Light: The Following will be available on 9th February 2016 for $19.99/£15.99 or as part of the game's Season Pass, which is now available for $29.99/£24.99. Check out Legend Levels in the new trailer below.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update Empty Re: Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update

Post  Stee01 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:59 pm

I need to complete this game. Can't remember what level I am or how far I got into the game. Glad I kept my copy. This dlc sounds so big, its almost like a sequel.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6430

Back to top Go down

Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update Empty Re: Dying Light To Receive 250 'Legend Levels' Via Free Update

Post  Tricky34 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Well I took of advantage of the price freeze on the Season Pass, so will be getting the DLC when it launches. Been working my way through the side quests lately.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13305

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum