The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers)

2 posters

Go down

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Empty Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers)

Post  Ackter Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:52 am

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Header10

Oh God. What have I done? WhathaveIdonewhathaveIdonewhathaveIdone. It's okay, calm down. Take it easy. Enjoy the nice day out. It can't be that ba..oh God. They're everywhere. Did I do this? Ohgodohgodohgodgetagrip. Calm down. Seriously. This may not be your fault. Let's just enjoy the day and go home. Watch a movie.

Oh no. You can't ask that. Why would you ask that? I can't, can I? Okay. I can do this. I can do this. Oh God, I can't believe you made me do this. How could you? How could I? Ohgodohgodohgodohgo...wait. I know. Oh thank Christ. Right, let's get on with this. Oh, look at her there. How? How could I have done that? But it's okay. It's okay. It's o-kay.

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Life-s10

Okay. Have to keep moving forward. Let's go. Things seem alright now. They're alright, aren't they? The squirrels sure seem alright. But I need to know. I have to know. I'm going to look. Oh God, how could he do that? What is all of this? This is fucked up. Like, really fucked up. Gotta get out of here before he ca...oh shit. Don't. Don't. No, don't. Yes, we're safe. I can watch this. I won't stop it. It's deserved. We need to find out more.

Please, help us. We just need information. No, please, not that. We just want help. This is important. No, don't, you don't understa.. JESUS CHRIST. What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO? No. We can't stop now, this had to happen. We couldn't do anything about it. It just, it just happened. Let's get out of here.

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Life_i10

What is this place? I'm not sure we should go down there. But we have to. We have to. Oh god, this isn't good. What the hell went on down here? Oh God, those poor girls. Oh God, it's her. No, it can't be her. It can't be. Have to go. Have to know. Ohgodohgodohgod it is. It is. Itisitisitisitisitisoh God. No. We have to fix this. We have to...wait, oh no. Look out. LOOK OUT. Loo.. ou..

Wait. You? What are you doing. No, please. Please help.

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Life_i11

Please. Somebody help me. 9/10
Ackter
Ackter
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ackter
Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2015-02-23
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 4565

Back to top Go down

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Empty Re: Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers)

Post  Sedgendary Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:38 pm

has it finished yet? Thinking I will only pick this up when all the episodes are out
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5251

Back to top Go down

Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers) Empty Re: Life is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room (May contain spoilers)

Post  Ackter Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:41 pm

One episode left. You're missing out though, and the longer you leave it the more chance of it being spoiled - and you don't want this spoiled.
Ackter
Ackter
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ackter
Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2015-02-23
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 4565

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedgendary Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 pm

No reading anything about it so unless you spoil it for me then I won't see any spoilers Smile
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5251

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum