The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater?

5 posters

Go down

LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater? Empty LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater?

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Warner Bros. has announced LEGO Dimensions, a Skylanders and Disney Infinity-style "toys-to-life" game featuring characters from the LEGO, DC Comics, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future and Wizard of Oz universes. It's out on September 29th, 2015.

"When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, Lord of the Rings and the LEGO Movie are swept away," reads the product description. "To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex to rescue their friends and fight to save all of LEGO humanity."

"Let your creativity be your guide as you build the LEGO Gateway to adventure, journeying through unexpected worlds and teaming-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with characters you never thought you could see in a LEGO game together, using vehicles and weapons you never thought possible.

"LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine? Why not?! The Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules."

"The LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack is all you need to begin - build your base and embark on a fantastic quest."

Toys 'R Us has listings for a LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack for $99.99, for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U. The Starter Pack includes the core game, a LEGO Toy Pad, LEGO Gateway building bricks, 3 LEGO minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle) and a LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

Warner Bros. is planning on releasing LEGO Dimensions expansions featuring levels, teams, characters, vehicles tools, abilities, gadgets and mission-based levels. Here’s what to expect before the year’s out. More will follow in 2016.

Back to the Future Level Pack with a Lego Marty McFly minifigure
A Lego Ninjago Team Pack with Kai and Cole minifigures

Three Ninjago Fun Packs with Jay, Nya and Zane minifigures

Two DC Comics Fun Packs with Wonder Woman and Cyborg minifigures

Three The Lord of the Rings Fun Packs with Lego Gollum, Lego Gimli and Lego Legolas minifigures

Four The Lego Movie Fun packs with Emmet, Bad Cop, Benny and Unikitty characters

A The Wizard of Oz Fun Pack with a Lego Wicked Witch of the West minifigure

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater? Empty Re: LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater?

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:05 am

Why, why would they do this to parents! With skylanders and disney infinity etc I'm sure many people are weeping at this new release... It does look kind of cool...mount sooo many skylanders already and this means more collecting characters and *implode*
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14213

Back to top Go down

LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater? Empty Re: LEGO Dimensions Announced - A Disney Infinity & Skylanders Beater?

Post  Fatboy Geezer Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 am

Oh dear god....................
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7475

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 am

Fatboy Geezer wrote:Oh dear god....................
I know!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Its tempting for us big kids too!

I am struggling not to buy any Amiibo!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 pm

KENT HAMMER wrote:Its tempting for us big kids too!

I am struggling not to buy any Amiibo!

Don't donit! Ts all and evil slippery slope! Like skylands. He doesn't need the special coloured ones... But we feel he does! Even though they do the same as the normal painted ones and and.. It's a slippery Slope!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:11 pm

So did anybody buy this then?

A friend of my wifes has got it for for her son, and we have bought him a couple of the extra team packs as Christmas/Birthday presents.

The really silly thing is I know it's expensive, but something is really making me want it.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13305

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:12 am

It's been on my wishlist for awhile, I hoped it would drop in price during xmas but it hasn't. Still got a £50 amazon voucher from gas company so will be picking it up when that arrives
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum