The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying Warface on Xbox 360? We’ve got some bad news for you…

2 posters

Go down

Enjoying Warface on Xbox 360? We’ve got some bad news for you… Empty Enjoying Warface on Xbox 360? We’ve got some bad news for you…

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Have you been enjoying Crytek’s free-to-play shooter Warfare? Bad news for you folks, the publisher is shutting the Xbox 360 version down.

While it only launched in April, it clearly hasn’t been the success Crytek had hoped it would be – the PC version will continue to be updated into the future.

“In the run up to February 1st next year, we’ll be gradually winding down Warface service on Xbox 360,” reads the statement. “Existing players will still be able to play the game and use any content they have already acquired until the game closure date. However, effective today, no new players will be able to join and current players will no longer be able to purchase additional Warface Kredits. Players can spend any existing Kredits they have within the game until it closes on February 1st, 2015.

“To all our Xbox 360 players, thank you for choosing to spend your time playing Warface – and we hope you’ll become part of the vibrant community enjoying regular new content and Co-op and Versus action – subscription free – on PC.”

It’s a shame, but the console transitional period can be tough on new IPs, who knows, it might even resurface on Xbox One in a couple of months.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25632

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Warface on Xbox 360? We’ve got some bad news for you… Empty Re: Enjoying Warface on Xbox 360? We’ve got some bad news for you…

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Not even a year, thats pretty bad, feel sorry for those who have (I'm assuming the Kredits are micro transationsbecause I know nothing about the game) purchased these 'Kredits'
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum