The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed!

+3
Gabhlan
dazzamann
KENT HAMMER
7 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed! Empty Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed!

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 am

Grand Theft Auto V is already one of our favourite games, but it looks like it's about to get even better with the introduction of a first-person mode in the upcoming next-gen remakes! Where you'll usually spend the game following characters from behind, this time you'll get to see the whole of Blaine County and Los Santos through the eyes of your character, and it looks absolutely stunning! Is this the best version of GTA yet? It could well be - read on to find out more.

We've been hooked on GTA V right from the very start, but the franchise is about to get one of the biggest shake ups yet: you’ll be able to switch to a first-person view in the Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions of the game, and it promises to completely revitalise things! The first-person view, which we first heard abut back in September, will be available in both GTA V’s story mode and in GTA Online, and Rockstar has also implemented a number of changes to the gameplay to let you get the most out of it.

There's a new targeting system, for example, making rampages even more fun, and there's also a more traditional FPS control system on the way too, just like you’re playing your favourite shooters. And if you decide you prefer playing GTA the good ol’ fashioned way, you'll be able to switch back to the third-person view at the tap of a button.

Rockstar has also worked hard to make Grand Theft Auto V look better than ever for its next-gen debut, offering a 1080p resolution at 30fps on both the PS4 and Xbox One, while PC gamers will be able to play the game at a stunning 4K resolution if their rig can handle it.

Check out Grand Theft Auto V’s first-person experience in action below:

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25634

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed! Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed!

Post  dazzamann Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:55 am

Nice share mate, does look good
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7176

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed! Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V: Next-gen First Person Experience unleashed!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 pm

cheers Kent

rep for update

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Nice to see them beefing it up for the next gen release. Must go back and finish the story on the 360 some day.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8151

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:47 pm

It will still be boring for me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Markav wrote:It will still be boring for me

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah I saw this last night. It does look good. Can't wait to parachute in first person mode. Glad they did changes or try to improve the game. I wasn't going to bother with this because I thought it was going to be a straight port from Xbox360 and PS3 version. I am tempted to get this so I can play this in first person.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6429

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Well it looks like it will be a bit more playable in 1st person mode, but quite frankly i don't have much interest in the GTA games.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13304

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Nice find Kent. Still not enough of a reason to get this again as I found the game very boring.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9473

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Anyone played this? First person adds a whole new experience, I think it's been amazing so far from what little I've played, I actually feel a little guilty for randomly murdering pedestrians now that I see their reactions/facial expressions better. Controls take some getting used to though. I spent a good half hour last night 1st person on a moped running over fat women.

Also if you transfer your online character, you unlock all the multiplayer achievements you got in the 360 version, as I maxxed it, it was a nice easy 390gs Smile
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10130

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:06 pm

When this get's a price drop I'll definitely be picking it up.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8151

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum