The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured?

3 posters

Go down

The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured? Empty The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

It could happen. Just saw this @polygon

Kingdom Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura is keen to include Star Wars and Marvel-related content to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, he told Finaland during last week's Japan Expo in Paris.

But despite interest from the game's creator, restrictions in place by Disney are still a barrier to entry for any new franchise the team hopes to incorporate in the Kingdom Hearts universe. "Of course it would be great if we could add those licenses as well," said Nomura. "But there are lots of rules and restrictions by Disney so we can't actually put in everything people want.

"So it's a quite difficult decision but we're gonna prepare some surprises for you so, just wait for the information."

The Kingdom Hearts head also highlighted Final Fantasy developer Yoshinori Kitase's own interest in the potential cross-over, highlighting the significance of the recent acquisition of Star Wars by Disney. "We're not going to decide it whether Kitase-san likes Star Wars or not but we've been talking about Star Wars itself since it became Disney's content recently. When I heard the news I was like wow, wow'. Obviously it's gonna be great if we could add it," he commented.

The team is currently working on the development of Kingdom Hearts 3, slated to hit PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The game will feature a mature Sora on new adventures with Mickey, Donald and Goofy. He will travel to all-new Disney-themed worlds previously unseen in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Back to top Go down

The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured? Empty Re: The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured?

Post  TreeMunky Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Nice find Markav.  Loved the first one on my PS2, still have my copy of it.  Didn't play the others will pick this up on the One for sure.
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6703

Back to top Go down

The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured? Empty Re: The next kingdom hearts to have star wars and marvel featured?

Post  Waggly Bean Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Love Kingdom Hearts. Not a big Star Wars fan so it wouldn't bother me about having them in it. In fact I think I might prefer it if it didn't. Marvel would be OK though, I think I could get on with that. Smile
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Waggly Bean
Number of posts : 3382
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 8557

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Love stars wars but it wouldn't make me buy a Kingdom Hearts game. I played it on PS-2, as my girlfriend gave it to me with the console, but didn't like it at all. Gave it another chance a while later and got up to the part where you get the key blade but just couldn't take any more. So I got her to swap it for something I'd play like Star Wars Bounty Hunter now that was a good PS-2 game.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8151

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum