The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark of the ninja special edition

Go down

Mark of the ninja special edition Empty Mark of the ninja special edition

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Just seen this from microsoft studios:

Ever since Mark of the Ninja was released, we’ve had numerous requests for more. The trouble is, we very intentionally built Ninja to be a complete experience, both in terms of its mechanics and narrative.
But you all kept sending us messages. Then we considered what a “Criterion Collection” version of the game might be like. And with that in mind, we’ve been putting together Mark of the Ninja Special Edition.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the Special Edition:
> A new level, set in a flashback to the early life of Dosan (the ninja’s tattoo artist) that will set the stage for the events that transpire in Mark of the Ninja.
> A new style of play, which includes a nonlethal takedown ability, and provides a hybrid of lethal and nonlethal approaches to the game.
> Two new items, one more geared to stealth and concealment and one a bit more direct. Both the items and the new play style will be available in the main game as well as the new level. (more details at a later date).
> Finally, we’ve added a ton of developer commentary to the main game. All the original levels will feature a number of commentary nodes that discuss various aspects of the game’s creation, anecdotes, at least two history lessons and other behind the scenes info from nearly everyone on the team.
> Developer commentary has been fully localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese. (Which our amazing community has helped us to translate)
For anyone who has already played Mark of the Ninja, we’re hoping the Special Edition will give them a reason to revisit the game with both new challenges and insights, much like you’d watch the director’s commentary of one of your favorite movies.
The Special Edition will be available as DLC on Xbox Live Arcade. It will be released this summer (price still TBD)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Mark of the ninja special edition Empty Re: Mark of the ninja special edition

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Good reason to revisit this game. It's awesome.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11097

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I knew you would be pleased. I can't believe how many friends on my list are yet to get this epic game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down