The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July!

3 posters

Go down

Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July! Empty Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July!

Post  Tenlo Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For long term fans of the legendary series of Dynasty Warriors (I wonder who that could be), you'll be happy to know that the 8th entry will be winging its way to Xbox in July. But what does this entry bring to the series.

The story as ever remains centered on the famous Three Kingdoms war of China but this game adds new replay elements such as multiple endings and extra modes snergising between action and game modes.

Apart from the story mode, which includes new episodes and characters further exploring the drama of the epic tale, there will also be numerous "What if?" scenarios which explore what could have occured if characters had survived the battles they were involved in.

The character roster is as impressive as earlier with both new and returning characters appearing, such as Yue Jin and Li Dian from the Wei Kingdom finally making an appearance in the series as well as more than 70 other characters. Also included will be 40 new stages encompassing verdant plains, desolate wastelands, sharp ravines, huge castles, and other breath-taking sites.

Dynasty Warriors 8 will be out on retail sale on 12th July 2013. I for one am looking forward to jumping back into this series after a long break from it, as will at least one or two others!!

Last edited by KENT HAMMER on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kent is great)
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July! Empty Re: Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July!

Post  Lighthouseman Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:59 pm

I read this then I got an image of Kent with a huge errection!!!!!! Crying or Very sad pale pale No No
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9502

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July! Empty Re: Someone is going to be happy! Dynasty Warriors 8 coming to Xbox in July!

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Happy Days!!!

Will buy this on both formats.................well when I say buy I mean Review for free Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum