The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Official Game Guide

+9
vyper9
Colne Crusader
Thommo
minkey_monkey
TreeMunky
mikeyonone
Stucowie
sum1 superior
KENT HAMMER
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Skyrim Official Game Guide Empty Skyrim Official Game Guide

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Worth £25 Smile

I'm prepared to let one of you guys win this Smile

Tell me your best valentines ever story and the best one wins

Simples - doesn't have to be romantic, just an honest recollection of a fab day or night

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Official Game Guide Empty Re: Skyrim Official Game Guide

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Cool, I would really love to win this!

Right, back in about 1999 I was in malaysia playing a wheelchair tennis tournament on my way home from the tour down under.

It was the first and last (as it later turned out) event in the country and I wanted too make the most of it and take in the sites Twisted Evil

Well it was valentines week so I wanted to have a good time.
I was sharing a room with my doubles partner Paul a great guy from New Zealand.

Anyway when valentines night came around I had already lost in the tournament and decided too hit the town with the lads.
Some rich dude who I practiced with back in England had arranged for his dads company too chauffeur me round while I was there as they had offices there.
The dude met me from the airport and the poor soul had too follow me round all week and even watched all my matches.
I called him tick tock because I could not pronounce his name properly and I am sure he loved my constant shouts of "What time is it boyyyyyyy!" all the time.

oops bit of a tangent, right so tick tock shows up about 8pm and me, paul and 2 other guys try and convince him that of course he can get 4 guys and 4 wheelchairs into the Merc without scratching the paintwork! well about 40 mins later we had finally all squeezed in with frames and wheels on our laps and a bungie cord holding the boot lid down! Turns out tick tock was right and we did not getting close too being scratch free Embarassed
But flump it we all got in and the night was on!

We had a bet about who could get laid as it was valentines night.
I thought I had a good chance of taking the money as the other boys were pretty hammered even when we were leaving the hotel.

We had too get a photo action shot of the dirty deed too prove it and claim the cash.

Well once we hit the town with tick tock as our guide, we slowly began too get more and more hammered.

We were singing obscene songs and dancing round like loonies with the locals in dodgy side streets.

There was eve one stage were I was trying too set a world record for jumping over 5 hookers in one leap off this table top in my chair, but the bar owner got angry when I started pulling the legs off one end of the table too try and make a good ramp Shocked

Once we had been in about 5 bars and were in club we remembered the bet again, but we were abit too drunk too make much sense too the locals by this point.
I was also trying too scupper my mates chances by either quietly telling any girls they were a gay couple or by grabbing the girls crutches and then telling my mates I felt veg and they must be a ladyboy.

I am not proud of my performance and this kinda thing is why I don't drink anymore, I was a nightmare!

Anyway I managed too lose my mates somehow and only had the tee-total tick tock in toe by now.
He wanted too take me back too the hotel but I insisted on saying that I could smell the green and that $200 were surely going to be mine if I could just pull a doris.

Luckily I bumped into this hot chick who was waiting for a cab outside a club at about 4am and I managed too convince her that I was a millionaire from England and tick tock was my butler/driver!!! Twisted Evil

So off we go getting driven back too the hotel in the back of the merc with me sticking my hand up her kilt too check there was no sausage action Shocked

Once back in the room we raided the mini bar and necked more of the strong stuff, i popped a V (just in case as I had drunk a fair bit) and so the action began.
At one point when she was bouncing on me cowgirl style I got a slap round the head as I was trying too wake paul up too get him too film it.
It was a legendary performance even if I do say so myself, I was possessed and whisky fueled and I was being as loud as possible because I wanted too wake Paul up so he could confirm the deed.

The pissed bastard was so hammered that he slept right through the whole event and even had the cheek to suggest I must have dreamt it in the morning.
It was only when I had too go all CSI on the room and pull little vodka bottles with lipstick on them from the bin and long dark hairs I found in my boxer shorts that he finally said he believed me.

I never did get the cash as the others said no pic, no proof.

In the years since I have often ribbed Paul for snoring his way through the most sordid, noisy and dirty sex session I have ever had.

In wonder if that bird (ying yang I called her) still remembers her night with an English millionaire???

Either way its the best valentines night I have ever had.

Ahhh the memories and the mammaries come to think about it Wink

I really should not hit send now, DOH
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25628

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  sum1 superior Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 am

HOLY crap give Kent the guide... i gave up reading that essay!!!!! Hell, the length of time it took to write that, i could have worked to buy you a new Skyrim guide and sent it to you!
sum1 superior
sum1 superior
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : sum1 superior
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-09-05
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4754

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 am

So, Kent has the romance angle covered.

Here's my submission:

I bought Bunny a fluffy penguin called Waddles last year and she's slept with it every night since.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:21 am

Lol Kent wins... nothing can top that! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6029

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyonone Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 am

my miss wanted flowers so i bought here some seeds and a plant pot...
mikeyonone
mikeyonone
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : mikeyonone
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-07-04
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5357

Back to top Go down

Post  TreeMunky Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 am

Kent that is one of the best stories I have ever heard Very Happy
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6697

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Lmao. Good story.

I have no Valentines stories as I don't do Valentines. I did once cook a shepards pie on vday and forgot to peel the spuds before mashing them which obviously resulted in terrible mash. But it wasn't specificly for vday, We just wanted shepards pie lmao.

I think Kents definatley going to win this one. Plus I already have the guide. I got stuck on a quest pretty much straight away in the game (turns out I needed to complete about 5 others before I could do this one! lol)
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14206

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 pm

TreeMunky wrote:Kent that is one of the best stories I have ever heard Very Happy

Cheers mate, I was nervous too post that.

Wait until you here about my 6 month tennis and shagging tour of the USA back in 1998, 27 scalps taken and two injuries too my genitals Shocked

Or there was my infamous auditions I held for a co-star too travel across america with me for an adult video diary. My mates still beg me too let them watch those video tapes too this day! Its amazing what people will do for the idea of some fame Twisted Evil

I am a good guy now though and have the upmost respect for all women. Especially lovely friendly helpful scottish ladies Very Happy
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thommo Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

KENT HAMMER wrote:Cool, I would really love to win this!

Right, back in about 1999 I was in malaysia playing a wheelchair tennis tournament on my way home from the tour down under.

It was the first and last (as it later turned out) event in the country and I wanted too make the most of it and take in the sites Twisted Evil

Well it was valentines week so I wanted to have a good time.
I was sharing a room with my doubles partner Paul a great guy from New Zealand.

Anyway when valentines night came around I had already lost in the tournament and decided too hit the town with the lads.
Some rich dude who I practiced with back in England had arranged for his dads company too chauffeur me round while I was there as they had offices there.
The dude met me from the airport and the poor soul had too follow me round all week and even watched all my matches.
I called him tick tock because I could not pronounce his name properly and I am sure he loved my constant shouts of "What time is it boyyyyyyy!" all the time.

oops bit of a tangent, right so tick tock shows up about 8pm and me, paul and 2 other guys try and convince him that of course he can get 4 guys and 4 wheelchairs into the Merc without scratching the paintwork! well about 40 mins later we had finally all squeezed in with frames and wheels on our laps and a bungie cord holding the boot lid down! Turns out tick tock was right and we did not getting close too being scratch free Embarassed
But flump it we all got in and the night was on!

We had a bet about who could get laid as it was valentines night.
I thought I had a good chance of taking the money as the other boys were pretty hammered even when we were leaving the hotel.

We had too get a photo action shot of the dirty deed too prove it and claim the cash.

Well once we hit the town with tick tock as our guide, we slowly began too get more and more hammered.

We were singing obscene songs and dancing round like loonies with the locals in dodgy side streets.

There was eve one stage were I was trying too set a world record for jumping over 5 hookers in one leap off this table top in my chair, but the bar owner got angry when I started pulling the legs off one end of the table too try and make a good ramp Shocked

Once we had been in about 5 bars and were in club we remembered the bet again, but we were abit too drunk too make much sense too the locals by this point.
I was also trying too scupper my mates chances by either quietly telling any girls they were a gay couple or by grabbing the girls crutches and then telling my mates I felt veg and they must be a ladyboy.

I am not proud of my performance and this kinda thing is why I don't drink anymore, I was a nightmare!

Anyway I managed too lose my mates somehow and only had the tee-total tick tock in toe by now.
He wanted too take me back too the hotel but I insisted on saying that I could smell the green and that $200 were surely going to be mine if I could just pull a doris.

Luckily I bumped into this hot chick who was waiting for a cab outside a club at about 4am and I managed too convince her that I was a millionaire from England and tick tock was my butler/driver!!! Twisted Evil

So off we go getting driven back too the hotel in the back of the merc with me sticking my hand up her kilt too check there was no sausage action Shocked

Once back in the room we raided the mini bar and necked more of the strong stuff, i popped a V (just in case as I had drunk a fair bit) and so the action began.
At one point when she was bouncing on me cowgirl style I got a slap round the head as I was trying too wake paul up too get him too film it.
It was a legendary performance even if I do say so myself, I was possessed and whisky fueled and I was being as loud as possible because I wanted too wake Paul up so he could confirm the deed.

The pissed bastard was so hammered that he slept right through the whole event and even had the cheek to suggest I must have dreamt it in the morning.
It was only when I had too go all CSI on the room and pull little vodka bottles with lipstick on them from the bin and long dark hairs I found in my boxer shorts that he finally said he believed me.

I never did get the cash as the others said no pic, no proof.

In the years since I have often ribbed Paul for snoring his way through the most sordid, noisy and dirty sex session I have ever had.

In wonder if that bird (ying yang I called her) still remembers her night with an English millionaire???

Either way its the best valentines night I have ever had.

Ahhh the memories and the mammaries come to think about it Wink

I really should not hit send now, DOH

Who says romance is dead? Wink

Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6706

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I am going to let this run until 14th Smile - hopefully we will get some more cracking stories before then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Good comp Loopy! I certainly can't beat that story Kent!!

P.S. Don't encourage him Treemunky!!! We'll never hear the end of these tales now!! Razz Razz Razz
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post  vyper9 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:36 pm

bought the wife 5 scratch cards and a bag of chip s on vday many moons ago Rolling Eyes
vyper9
vyper9
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : VYPER9
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-03-03
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5422

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

loving kents story

and yeah treemunky kent has done allsorts

just to make this thread even better mikey has come up with a corker Smile
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10064

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyhadpie247 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 am

Haha that's brilliant, don't think my story could beat that.

Don't think I'm allowed to enter comps yet anyhow.
Andyhadpie247
Andyhadpie247
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Andyhadpie247
Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2012-02-06
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4945

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 pm

I've never done a great deal for Valentine's day. I remember going to London once and having a trip on the London Eye before going to the Saatchi gallery. The most memorable moment was waltzing outside St. Paul's cathedral as it seemed like a funky thing to do.

This year I'm being taken to bingo for a valentines meal, I think that's got to be one huge sacrifice for any guy putting up with that!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11940

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Andyhadpie247 wrote:Haha that's brilliant, don't think my story could beat that.

Don't think I'm allowed to enter comps yet anyhow.

Unfortunately not but you could still share your story with us Smile
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14206

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Still a couple of hours for this too run, any other entries are most welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Whilst I enjoy a good story, I'd rather there be more than one entry for this, I'd like to run this to the end of the week on the off chance that someone else might enter and not succumb to what they think might be a fab entry, just so you know, I am female and Kents prize very well might be my copy of leisure suit larry Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Hold on, so I spent ages typing an amusing response and I was the only real entry and I still don't win????

Bloody hell, I have given out 13 prize games in 2012 and still can't buy a win myself Shocked Rolling Eyes

I demand a stewards inquiry!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TreeMunky Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I think the stewards inquiry will rule 'no photos so didnt happen Wink'
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6697

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 pm

In all fairness if a magazine ran a competition and only 1 person entered, they'd have to give it to that 1 entry..

Similarly, When the competition for the 3rd birthday logo design happened, Tenlo won and he was the only one who entered.

I can see where Loopy is coming from though, that it would be good to see more entries and usually I'd agree, but based on other competitions that have happened I dont know if its right (or fair) to wait for more entries..?

Regardless, I think something will need to be written into the rules/regs of comps to avoid this kind of situation again as it *may* cause unneccesary tension or cliques etc...

Sorry if this seems like I'm taking sides, however I am not, I'm just thinking about what newbies would see if they come in Smile

**Edit** in light of Dr Mambo's update, just forget what I said! hahahaha

Last edited by Stucowie on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 pm

I count 4 entries, Kent's, Tenlo's, Mikey's and mine. I saw no mention of word count for the 'story', so aren't they all valid?

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

DoctorMambo wrote:I count 4 entries, Kent's, Tenlo's, Mikey's and mine. I saw no mention of word count for the 'story', so aren't they all valid?

Dont forget Vypers.. lol
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Stucowie wrote:
DoctorMambo wrote:I count 4 entries, Kent's, Tenlo's, Mikey's and mine. I saw no mention of word count for the 'story', so aren't they all valid?

Dont forget Vypers.. lol

My mistake, I missed that one. Make that 5 entries.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next