The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned)

Go down

Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned) Empty Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Right so i have a mp code for dead space 2 which i bought off ebay ages ago but seeing as ive now sent this to mambo i have no use for the code anybody intrested say i if more than one person i shall draw a name out of a hat

Back to top Go down

Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned) Empty Re: Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 pm

So nobody want this if not by 6pm i shall use to whore some twitter followers

Back to top Go down

Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned) Empty Re: Dead space 2 mp code (good if you bought this pre owned)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:22 pm

I would like it for the gameshare game, but am I right in thinking that there's no mulitplayer achievements, because if there isn't - I can't see me using it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:24 pm

DoctorMambo wrote:I would like it for the gameshare game, but am I right in thinking that there's no mulitplayer achievements, because if there isn't - I can't see me using it!
As far as im aware bud there are no achieves for mp but il check for ya

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

You can get the X amount of kills with certain weapons achievements in multiplayer. But it's alot easier to just get em in the singleplayer.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10078

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 pm

OK then, thanks for the kind offer toe knee, but I won't be needing the code!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down