The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work.

3 posters

Go down

*RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work. Empty *RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work.

Post  Linkx111 Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:05 am

* Lemme be your NX dream. *

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, dear Nintendo... You're single-handedly keeping your main console on the surface, only you could do that.
Just as only you could have so many rumors over every single new console you produce...

NX amasses rumors upon rumor every day more, so far we've "heard" it might be an hybrid between a portable console and a home console,
we've "heard" it might be less powerful than PS4 or Xbone or maybe twice as powerful,
we've "heard" the controller might be composed by an interactive oled irregularly shaped screen...

And now this.

Apparently, according to the site GoNintendo there's already a plethora (I bet is like 4-5...) of third and second parties working on NX titles.
But that's not all: a port of an unspecified PS4 title might be in the work for the console too.

I've got to admit... I'm in love with Nintendo. Still support it and will always do... But this time I'm terrified... If they screw up, that might be it!

What do you think about the NX and the ever surviving mama Nintendo?
Linkx111
Linkx111
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-12-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 3166

Back to top Go down

*RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work. Empty Re: *RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work.

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:25 am

Its the growing up spread you never grow out of!

All I want is an achievement system on a more powerful console with a friends list and cross game chat!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

*RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work. Empty Re: *RUMOR* Third and second parties already working on NX titles. First ps4 game port in the work.

Post  Becky Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 am

Its not surprising the nx already has third parties working on games it'll be like the launch of wii u, a few third party games then they'll wait to see how the console does before making more, launch titles always sell fairly well even they aren't great games. Lets just hope the nx does well enough that third parties keep up support for once
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3892

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down