The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles

3 posters

Go down

Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles Empty Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Unbox is a 3D physics-based puzzler where players take control of packages in the mail, and proceed to deliver themselves. If you thought Amazon's drone delivery was on the cutting edge, it's already obsolete.

The developers, UK's independent Prospect Games, promise a variety of environments, character customization, up to four-player local co-op, and lots of different game modes beyond the traditional single-player mode.

The title was previously greenlit by the Steam community. Today's announcement is that console gamers will get to play too. This reveal trailer highlights all of these things, as delightfully weird as they are.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles Empty Re: Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles

Post  Stee01 Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Ok looks bit of a strange game. When I was reading your comments, thought it might a new paperboy game. Was I so wrong when I saw the video clip lol.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6377

Back to top Go down

Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles Empty Re: Unbox Bringing Self-Delivering Mail to consoles

Post  Colne Crusader Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:02 pm

I would love a new Paperboy game!
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down