The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon 20th Anniversary new 3DS cover plates

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon 20th Anniversary new 3DS cover plates Empty Pokemon 20th Anniversary new 3DS cover plates

Post  Becky Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Pokemon is 20 on 27th February, that's along time we've loved the pocket monsters, and to celebrate Nintendo are releasing the original red, blue and yellow on virtual console for the 3DS and some new 3DS coverplates. Europe definately has the mixed pokemon cover plates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whilst America definately has the limited edition new 3DS which comes with both Charizard and Blastoise cover plates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will both regions get both cover plates?  no one knows yet, we'll just have to wait and see. Also will the Charizard and Blastoise cover plates be sold separately for those who already own a new 3DS, I personally would buy the Charizard plate but not an articuno's chance in hell I'd buy another 3DS for it.

Will you be purchasing a Pokemon coverplate or the original games on 3DS?
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3893

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 20th Anniversary new 3DS cover plates Empty Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary new 3DS cover plates

Post  Sedgendary Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 am

I like the US plates, not so keen on the UK one either way though I am happy with the Zelda edition 3DS I have so won't be picking these up.

As for the re-release I doubt I will pick it up as I played Red to death when it came out and generally find the older Pokemon games to be too grindy now, the change to the EXP share in recent games makes the game less about grinding and more about strategy which I prefer
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5200

Back to top Go down