The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING

4 posters

Go down

DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING Empty DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING

Post  ScotsGamerGeek Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Daybreak Game Company is celebrating the fifth anniversary of the launch of DC Universe™ Online ( DCUO) with the news that the massively multiplayer online superhero game is coming this spring to Xbox One. Additionally, Daybreak announced that cross-play functionality will be available for players on the PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and PC the week of Jan. 25, 2016.

Since its release in 2011, DC Universe Online has received continual updates with new storylines and challenges through an evolving series of Episodes. Over 40 legendary DC Comics characters have been added to the Legends roster in the past five years, including The Joker, Bane, Batman, Deathstroke, Supergirl, Superman and Wonder Woman. Players have created more than 35 million heroes and villains since the game was introduced, equipping them with their favorite superpowers, most notably the ability to fly, which accounts for more than half of the in-game player powers in Metropolis and Gotham City.

In 2015, DCUO updated Supergirl’s look to coincide with the CBS television show, launched DC Comics Bombshells content in conjunction with the comic book, celebrated The Flash’s 75 th anniversary, released two new power sets – Munitions and Atomic, concluded The League of Assassins and Trigon storylines, and much more. In addition to PC-PS4™ cross-play and DCUO’s launch on the Xbox One, this year players can look forward to Water powers as well as storylines featuring Superman, Halls of Power, Harley Quinn and characters from DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Episode 21, coming this February, will feature a new eight-player Operation – “Prison Break” – and two-player Operation – “The First Piece” – inspired by the new Warner Bros. television series DC’s Legends of Tomorrow , premiering Jan. 21 on The CW. Additionally, this content will introduce The Atom to DCUO, as well as bring back popular characters like Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Captain Cold and Heat Wave to the game. To see a sneak preview of the new Episode, check out this special anniversary livestream with Kinda Funny Games: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ScotsGamerGeek
ScotsGamerGeek
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ScotsGamerGeek
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2016-01-05
TGD Reputation : 9
TGD Elite Member Points : 3439

Back to top Go down

DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING Empty Re: DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Could be tempting and as its free to play nothing to lose!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING Empty Re: DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE LAUNCHES ON XBOX ONE THIS SPRING

Post  Kev Lar 1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:59 pm

I bought this when I had a PS3 but when I found out you had to pay monthly I stopped playing after my one month free pass. It would be nice to find out if its ca monthly fee.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3260
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9422

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovmyselfalot Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am

Cant wait for this loved it on ps3, paid monthly for about year then went free to play with microtransaction. Will be intreating to see what happens with all the DLC maybe a special. I will be playing this as a villian I think this time round as was a hero last time the raids etc are brilliant much better then neverwinter dungeons are fun as well.
ilovmyselfalot
ilovmyselfalot
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : ilovmyselfalot
Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2015-03-30
TGD Reputation : 30
TGD Elite Member Points : 4227

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum