The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam is getting newer Arc system works games

3 posters

Go down

Steam is getting newer Arc system works games Empty Steam is getting newer Arc system works games

Post  Becky Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:38 am

Exciting times to be a PC fighting games fan as steam is slowly catching up to consoles for fighting game releases. Arc System Works announced today they will be releasing 5 games on steam, starting with Guilty Gear XRD tomorrow.

Arc System Works, developer of world-class fighting games such as the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series, is excited to announce that they will be releasing Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-, Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, River City Super Sports Challenge ~All-Star Special~ (Published by H2 Interactive) and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend (Published by H2 Interactive) on the PC game distribution platform, Steam
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3892

Back to top Go down

Steam is getting newer Arc system works games Empty Re: Steam is getting newer Arc system works games

Post  Becky Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:24 am

Arc System Works have also announced Guilty gear XRD will have a 20% discount for the first week priced at $29.99 no EU price yet. Also all DLC (system voices and colour palettes) will be free for a month. Not a bad deal if PC is your system of choice.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Steam is getting newer Arc system works games Empty Re: Steam is getting newer Arc system works games

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Hardly any PC gamers here Becky.

We are 80% at least XBOX and a few Playstation and Nintendo. I personally love them all!
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Thanks for the info there Becky. I am surprised there isn't many fighting games on Steam, well untill now. I will one day get a good PC, ain't had one for the last five years Shocked lol
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6377

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Most of the major fighting game developers have joined the steam party now, only Namco to go really and with Streetfigher V releasing same time on PC and consoles and Bandai releasing lots of games on PC, I recon Tekken 7 will come to PC too.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Becky wrote:Most of the major fighting game developers have joined the steam party now, only Namco to go really and with Streetfigher V releasing same time on PC and consoles and Bandai releasing lots of games on PC, I recon Tekken 7 will come to PC too.
I am surprised it took Steam this long. Not sure if Streetfighter coming to Xboxone. Thats why I want a PC and PS 4 but I am skint lol. Nice to see Steam getting good fighting games tho. My favourite is still Tekken tho.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6377

Back to top Go down

Post  Becky Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Street fighter is not launching on xbone but it may come out in a year or two, Sony probably paid for console exclusivity for a period of time. Tekken and Blazblue are my favourites, I need to save up for a ps4 for Tekken.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum