The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015

4 posters

Go down

NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015 Empty NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 am

Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced an upcoming Neverwinter closed beta for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Available from Feb. 5 to Feb. 8, players can sign-up to participate in the closed beta here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An MMORPG launching on Xbox One, Neverwinter brings a fully-fledged role-playing experience to players with the inclusion of previously launched PC content and a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.

Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is currently available on PC and will be launching for Xbox One, available free-to-play with Gold* in early 2015.

For more information about Neverwinter , and to play now for free on PC, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.

Back to top Go down

NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015 Empty Re: NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015

Post  Stee01 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:30 am

Good find there Markav. For some reason I can't load the website, maybe it's  because I am on my phone. I'll have to try it again later. Looking forward to this.
I signed up and it was my phone. Had to use a pc.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6378

Back to top Go down

NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015 Empty Re: NEVERWINTER XBOX ONE CLOSED BETA LAUNCHING FEBRUARY 2015

Post  Foxcroft19 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 am

Superb find and share Markav. Just signed up and can't wait to either play or watch some footage from those who do!
Foxcroft19
Foxcroft19
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Foxcroft19
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2015-01-11
TGD Reputation : 2
TGD Elite Member Points : 3418

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedgendary Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:17 am

So torn by this, on one hand it is Neverwinter and on the other it is an MMO which I can't really spare any time for
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5200

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:01 am

I just received my email for the beta code.  Its 10.04 GB to download. Hopefully you guys got yours too.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:37 am

Nope
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 am

Sorry don't like to brag. The graphics wise reminds me a bit like Kingdoms of Amalur. So much to learn for now. There is one or two glitches but not game breaking. I only spent about an hour. I will check this out more tonight. Just Elders Scrolls online had a beta so I could compare the two. I am sure you will get your code soon.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 am

Just tried again on a different account and got a key instantly. May of gone in junk folder on primary email then.

Back to top Go down

Post  mosher666 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:05 am

I must of signed up for this already as got code just after midnight this morning
mosher666
mosher666
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mosher666
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2010-09-09
TGD Reputation : 80
TGD Elite Member Points : 6719

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

This was the first MMO that I ever played. I have always stayed away from them and played only single player games of this type. I was a huge fan of the original Neverwinter Nights games so I had to try it. I thought it was awesome.
I can see me playing more of these console MMOs in the future, great fun. Probably even better with a few mates and a good community/player base

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Yeah I thought the beta was addictive. Just a shame the beta was short. Cant wait for the release. Made some new friends in the beta too, so hopefully we can start a guild. I am guessing a guild is type of clan? Still there is some things for me to learn.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:45 pm

i missed the closed beta- had the invite but not the time over the weekend Sad gutted. looking forward to the launch. Shouldn't be far away as its already out in china

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedgendary Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:54 pm

May pick this up, depends on how many people here do. My boss was singing its praises on Monday
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5200

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:55 pm

i will be playing it once it is out, how much i'll play once ESO is out as well is an entirely different matter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

During my time in the beta. I've spoken to players who plays Neverwinter on PC says the controls is so much better and smoother with a joypad, they say it feels like your in the action instead if ponit and click. Using smart glass is brilliant addition for the keyboard to speak to other players.
Can't wait to play this again. In fact I am missing it. Really looking forward to this.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Well they have finally announced the release date. The game is coming out on the 31st March. I enjoyed the beta and looking forward to this.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 am

should be good fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down