The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices

3 posters

Go down

Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices  Empty Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices

Post  Fatboy Geezer Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Microsoft has revealed multiple Halo 5: Guardians pre-order editions.

The Xbox One exclusive is now available to pre-order in three forms in the US ahead of its release this autumn: a $60 standard edition, $100 limited edition, and $250 limited collector's edition.

Details of the three editions, which are republished below, were originally posted on Xbox Wire. Full details regarding pre-order availability in Europe, the Middle East and Africa have yet to be confirmed.

Standard Edition for $59.99: Halo 5: Guardians plus an exclusive poster, only available to those who pre-order.
Limited Edition for $99.99: Everything in the Standard Edition plus new digital content to enhance Spartan combat and exclusive items wrapped in a uniquely designed steel book.

Limited Collector's Edition for $249.99: Everything in the Limited Edition as well as additional content such as a commemorative numbered statue designed by 343 Industries. More details to be shared at a later date.
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7423

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices  Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices

Post  Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:20 pm

I will not be pre ordering the next halo game because of the way they rushed out the masterchief collection unfinished and untested. They can't keep doing this to us gamers and we have to make a stand against this. By pre ordering this game we are telling Microsoft and 343 that it's ok to keep bullshitting us like this, I urge you to hold on to your money guys.

Back to top Go down

Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices  Empty Re: Halo 5 Guardians pre-order editions info and prices

Post  Sedgendary Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Markav wrote:I will not be pre ordering the next halo game because of the way they rushed out the masterchief collection unfinished and untested. They can't keep doing this to us gamers and we have to make a stand against this. By pre ordering this game we are telling Microsoft and 343 that it's ok to keep bullshitting us like this, I urge you to hold on to your money guys.

Exactly what I am going to do, if I hear that it doesn't have those sorts of issues then I will pick it up, they are not getting a pre-order out of me as they have proven that they are willing to release broken products.

Also who in their right mind is going to pre-order that $250 special edition, that haven't even announced what is in it beyond a vague commemorative statue
Sedgendary
Sedgendary
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

XBOX Gamertag : Sedgendary
Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2014-10-01
TGD Reputation : 96
TGD Elite Member Points : 5200

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:45 pm

More details will be coming soon , i have had EVERY ltd edition of halo so far, would be a shame to miss out on this one but your comments are very valid
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7423

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 am

I can see where your coming from Markav. Isn't that why they are doing a beta. It is tempting too to get a pre order but I'll wait around to see if it works properly. Plus I don't think the pre order is worth it (get another crappy poster for a normal copy). I reckon you can still get a copy of a limited edition a few month later. You can still get Halo: The Master Chief Collection Limited Edition at some places. Like Sedgendary said I don't know people would spend that much for a collectors edition is beyond me.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6378

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down