The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards

+3
Riled Wolf
Colne Crusader
mosher666
7 posters

Go down

Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards  Empty Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards

Post  mosher666 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:21 pm

Forza Horizon 2 is just weeks – no, make that days – away. For some of you, this will be your first excursion into the world of Forza – a world of cars, customization, and amazing automotive action.

Whether you’re an experienced Forza Faithful or a first time driver, all Forza players will have a chance to add up to five in-game cars to their Forza Horizon 2 garage the first time they log in to the game. These five in-game(not DLC) cars include the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe, the 2013 Viper GTS, the 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, the 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter, and the 2013 McLaren P1.

How can you be part and get a shot at these amazing cars? By checking out Forza Rewards!

Forza Rewards is our loyalty program where Forza fans can earn in-game content just for playing Forza games. Whether that’s new cars to add to your garage, or a fat stack of in-game credits for you to spend how you like, each month you’ll always receive something new.

You start earning Forza Rewards practically the moment you start playing a Forza game. From Forza Motorsport 2 on the Xbox 360, through Forza Motorsport 5 and now Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One, you’ll earn points across nearly every Forza game in series history. You can earn points by doing specific things in a game. In Forza Motorsport 5, for example, you earn points based on the number of cars you own, the number of miles you’ve driven in the game, and so on.

The more points you earn, the higher your Rewards Tier Level will be. Your Rewards Tier Level determines what awards are available to you at the start of each month. The higher your Rewards Tier Level, the bigger the reward you’ll receive each month.

Free stuff each month is great but it’s just the start of the story. The first time you log in to Forza Horizon 2, you’ll earn a special one-time gift via Forza Rewards. This gift-car reward will depend on your current Forza Rewards Tier Level, and you have to be at least Tier 2 to earn a reward.

Here’s how the rewards break down by Rewards Tier Level:

Tier Level/Car

2/2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe

3/2013 Viper GTS

4/2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4

5/2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter

6/2013 McLaren P1

Once you have logged in to the game, you will receive a special message in Forza Horizon 2 and be able to add these awesome cars to your Forza Horizon 2 garage. Note that these Tier Rewards are cumulative. For example, if you are Rewards Tier Level 3 the first time you log in to Horizon 2, you will earn both the BMW 1 Series M Coupe and the Viper GTS. If you have maxed out your Rewards Tier Level at Tier 6, you will receive all five of the bonus cars.

With just a few weeks to go before the launch of Forza Horizon 2, there’s still time for you to increase your Rewards Tier Level to ensure that you get the best reward you can. Go to Forza Rewards, where you can get a breakdown of how you’ve been progressing in all participating Forza games, to help you plan your strategy for maximizing your Rewards Tier Level before the launch of Horizon 2. Don’t forget: Each month you can check back at the site to claim your monthly rewards. All you need to do is click on the “Redeem Rewards” button to claim your latest Forza rewards. Now get out there and go earn some rewards!
mosher666
mosher666
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mosher666
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2010-09-09
TGD Reputation : 80
TGD Elite Member Points : 6740

Back to top Go down

Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards  Empty Re: Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Good stuff
Free cars are always welcome

Back to top Go down

Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards  Empty Re: Free Cars in Forza Horizon 2 via Forza Rewards

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:14 pm

cheers mosh matey

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Nice one.

I don't know about free cars, I think the amount of work I've put into the forza series over the years, (none), entitles me to a free gear knob.
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13356

Back to top Go down

Post  Riled Wolf Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 pm

awesome 5 free cars for me then Very Happy
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7259

Back to top Go down

Post  D3M0NiZe Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 pm

All 5 for me as well. Very Happy
D3M0NiZe
D3M0NiZe
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : D3M0NiZe
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2010-03-07
TGD Reputation : 26
TGD Elite Member Points : 6050

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Colne Crusader wrote:Nice one.

I don't know about free cars, I think the amount of work I've put into the forza series over the years, (none), entitles me to a free gear knob.

I heard you were always on the lookout for free knob mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Everton wrote:
Colne Crusader wrote:Nice one.

I heard you were always on the lookout for free knob mate

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought it'd be Lighty that was first to that one. He must be busy browsing soft furnishings or summat
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13356

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevilinho Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 pm

so is this forza rewards only on xbox one? and do you need to be max level before starting horizon 2 to get all 5 cars, i sound like a n00b but dont have xbox one so im curious which game to play first when i eventually get one
Stevilinho
Stevilinho
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stevilinho
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-10-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5392

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:58 am

Nice share mate
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7146

Back to top Go down

Post  shiffy Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:30 am

From what I have read (& seen using my own rewrards page), the Forza rewards accumulate from Forza 2 onwards. If you've played any previous Forza games and have a Turn 10 account ( should just be able to sign in & create on using your XBL account) then you should be good to go.

For me, I only seem to be on level 4. How many hours must I put into Forza 5 to be able to get to Tier 6 & claim all five cars? Is it easilty obtainable in the time remaining?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shiffy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : shiffy uk
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4806

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:54 am

Level 4 for me too
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7146

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down