The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo

5 posters

Go down

New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo Empty New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 am

The 2014 ChinaJoy Expo is being held this weekend in Shanghai. With the Xbox One set to launch in China next month (the first home console in the country since Playstation 2), developers flocked to the conference to show off their wares.

Perhaps most impressive is Mercury from developer YingPei Games (formerly Epic Games China), which looks like Borderlands gameplay with Gears of War graphics running on the Unreal Engine. Rumors tap the game as an MMORPG/S similar to Defiance, though some shakycam footage only reveals a bit of single player action.

As reported by Kotaku, a panel has confirmed developer Tencent will be bringing its Landlord and Mahjong games to the console, as well as its online music streaming service, QQ Music. C-Wars, a Kickstarter success for nearly every other platform, is now also confirmed for Xbox One. The mobile app Naughty Kitties, an "endless tower defense" game from Coconut Island will be ported as well. Check out the mobile trailer for that one here.

And finally, the official montage below reveals a few more titles: Steins;Gate, a possible port of the original visual novel or a new entry in the series; Global Mission 2 (shown at 1:35, name in script), a third-person shooter; Sword of Legends (shown at 1:48, name in script), an MMORPG remake of the original 8-Bit title (a TV show based on this franchise was also confirmed); and finally Judgement of Rage, which has virtually no info available, other than its anime-style graphics.

The Xbox One launches in China on September 23rd. Watch this space as we learn more about these titles, namely if we're looking at imports, or if publishers will be bringing them to us proper.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo Empty Re: New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo

Post  Stee01 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Nice find there Kent. I hope Judgement of Rage will be good. Sad I know but I do like my anime cartoons. That Swords of legends I think is called the little clip on 1:49 interesting too. Scalebound looks awesome.
I hope they get a better welcoming this time but I got a funny feeling it not going to get the full praise, not like Xbox needs the full praise just yet until later on the year when they get some exclusive. Still think at the mo DR3 been the best exclusive so far in my opinion. We have to wait and see.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6377

Back to top Go down

New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo Empty Re: New Xbox One Titles Revealed at 2014 ChinaJoy Expo

Post  Saalikh Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 am

Nice link, so many games for xbox that i have not heard anything that have not been mentioned before, was surprised about Neverwinter thats my favourite RPG on PC can't wait to play on console.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Saalikh
Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2010-02-23
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5767

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzamann Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:42 am

Nice find mate
dazzamann
dazzamann
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : dazzamann
Number of posts : 1489
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 7123

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:36 pm

great video some of those look great
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4309
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10015

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down