The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10)

5 posters

Go down

Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10) Empty Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10)

Post  VanHow10 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Since this game was announced for the PSN I figured this would be a good time to post a review for this great game. This PVZ game is very different than the mobile game. It is a third person shooter, and utilizes the aspects of the PVZ franchise. They implement everything you would expect, and sometimes even more. I really enjoyed this game, and others should too. It is a great price for the amount of hours you could put into it. It also is great for all ages. There are 4 classes on each side (plants and zombies) and each class has sub classes. (typically 5-6 other classes) You can unlock customizations, and also different upgrades and consumables. (zombies call in NPC zombies, plants have extra defense NPC plants). You get these through coins that you earn while playing each game type. This game is great game to get lost in, have fun, and not care about stats (I tend to be a stat whore).

Graphics (2 of 3): This game has a cartoonish version of graphics (as expected). I think they nailed how a PVZ game should look. The customization also add a great treat while playing. It looks and feels very good. It isn't something you would try and show off next graphics to someone, but it is nothing less that what you would expect. The colors and flow of movement is stunning. The sub classes add a bit of extra spice to each class, they did a fantastic job.

Multiplayer (3 of 3): This is a multiplayer only game. The DLC is free, there are massive amounts of items to collect, and multiple classes within each multplayer class. The game types are a bit bland but doesn't get old THAT fast. Like any other multplayer game, it does get old after so long. I tend to take breaks and come back for another hour or so at least once a week.

Replay Value (3 of 3): This is so far the only game that I catch myself constantly playing throughout the time it released. You always want to go back, collect more coins to buy packs of cards, to get new characters or customizations. It is very well balanced, and you will catch yourself coming back for more.

Sympathy (1 of 1): This for sure is a great game to have, especially with the cheaper price. The DLC that released earlier this year was free, another great plus. It is a "win win" for everyone.

Feel free to add me on XBL and play some games with me. I am also on trueachievements.com, feel free to friend me. My gamertag is VanHow10, and I play to many games, including Wii U games (nintendo network ID is VanHow10 as well). Thanks for reading!
VanHow10
VanHow10
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-22
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 3640

Back to top Go down

Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10) Empty Re: Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10)

Post  VanHow10 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Oh I might add, I don't like to grab photos for my reviews. I tend to do them while at work and don't have the time to dig some of those out. Haha, thanks again for reading.
VanHow10
VanHow10
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-05-22
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 3640

Back to top Go down

Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10) Empty Re: Plants Vs Zombies : Garden Warefare (9 of 10)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Good review mate, easy to read. Still yet to give this game some time investment and let it grow on me. I must fit it in some time.

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Nice review mate, I am going to move it to unofficial section for now as it doesn't fit the criteria for an official review just yet.

Good work!  Very Happy 
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13821
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25598

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Waggly Bean Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Nice review. I actually hadn't looked into this game so didn't realise it was so different to the first. I just assumed it would be a cash-in "more of the same"!  Embarassed
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Waggly Bean
Number of posts : 3382
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 8527

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Nice review dude!
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7444

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 pm

A good read. Nice one!

But you keep using American spellings..........

Oh wait.......Lol!  Very Happy
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13356

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down