The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Cross Board 7

2 posters

Go down

Very Cross Board 7 Empty Very Cross Board 7

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Crossboard 7

A Kinect Game

Basically you are on a snowboard and you go down different courses doing different types of tricks

The controls are, as with most Kinect games, random, laggy and annoying

This game requires you to stand sideways to the screen to move which means you are constantly wanting to turn forwards to look at the screen which fucks your movement up. I cant fathom out for the life of me why the devs would make it more difficult for Kinect to pick up the movements and for me to play the game.

I bought it as its supposed to be easy points, and certainly the first few ach came thick and fast. Sadly though it is not easy for me and to get some of the achs and I guess its a title that you need to be young fit and get Kinect to pick up your intentions. As a tall man of a certain age, the game does not respond to me well at all and I found myself getting more and more pissed off with it.

The soundtrack and vocals are cringingly bad wannabe youth shite and need turning off immediately.

Its just not any fun and no doubt I will find my way of contorting myself to get the max, I wont be filled with any joy doing so.

However the final nail in this cock ring of dross is the fact that to control the menu screens you have to give a Hitler salute to each selection. I kid you not.

So if you like to play faux 'down wid yout' shite that you can also demonstrate your nazi salute skills then this is perfect

For the rest of us its yet another wank stain of a Kinect game that makes me want to buy more cucumbers

2/10 and those points are for the easy early ach

Back to top Go down

Very Cross Board 7 Empty Re: Very Cross Board 7

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Kinect really sounds like an utter pile of shit.

When Kinect came out I started playing more PS3
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25557

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 am

Lol, good review mate kinect really is a strange device it sold truckloads when it came out and now apart from the odd crappy game all they seem to use it for is as a hands free voice controller and put a big purple band on the box saying "better with kinect!", funny as they could just implement voice controls into any game using the headset that came free with the xbox in the first place!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9026

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content