The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet.

5 posters

Go down

Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet. Empty Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet.

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 pm

To add abit of fun and as a reward for you the members, we will now have a monthly title "Member of the Month"
This title will be voted for by myself and some of the mods and announced on the 31st of the month all year round.

The member chosen will be rewarded with a game of their choosing as a prize.

They will also have there newly gained title displayed under there avatar for all to see for the entire following month.

The criteria used to pick the member of the month will be based around your input to the site and you will have to be one of the top ten posters of the month to have a chance too.

Starting good topics and responding well to others is VERY important to keep GSA alive and kicking.

Helping other members, taking part in many calendar events and hosting events all count too.
I hope everyone takes this as just abit of fun.

It will be possible for the same member too win the award more than once, but please realise its about spreading the goodness, not rewarding the same couple of regulars all the time. We are trying to encourage new people to get involved and also have abit of fun along the way.

Finally we are now looking for donations of games to be used as future prizes.
If we get enough items then we will offer other prizes for other members during each month.
Maybe the winner of certain events or for generally being a good addict.
We are open to suggestions and just want to increase the community spirit.

This place really has grown into something special and I have really enjoyed getting to know you all.
Long may it continue and lets have loads more fun and laughs along the way.

Happy Whoring Gamerscore Addicts,
Kent Hammer

Last edited by KENT HAMMER on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet. Empty Re: Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:24 pm

good idea bringing this back

well done fella

Back to top Go down

Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet. Empty Re: Return of Member of the Month award with prize game included in the packet.

Post  Tenlo Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 pm

It's great to see this back, oh and I've got a pile of games I'll send on when I return Witcher and Sniper ELite to you!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11893

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

One of these people would win it if it was the 31st now Wink

1 FoxyBoy1989 141 20%

2 Tenlo 133 19%

3 KENT HAMMER 88 13%

4 Sh00t3rmcgavin2 74 11%

5 Tricky34 65 9%

6 Everton 60 9%

7 minkey_monkey 35 5%

8 GrahamOfTheDead 33 5%

9 stubbymite 32 5%

10 Colne Crusader
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer1189 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Good idea, looking forward to seeing how things pan out Very Happy

Slayer1189
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Slayer1189
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2012-01-19
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4859

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh00t3rmcgavin2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm

I like this idea Very Happy Sorry if this is a daft question, are you wanting donations of new games, used games or both?
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Elite Member Points : 6136

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Sh00t3rmcgavin2 wrote:I like this idea Very Happy Sorry if this is a daft question, are you wanting donations of new games, used games or both?

Good question mate.

Most donations people send are games they have maxxed out or no longer want to play.

I will need 12 used games to cover a year on this award and if I got more we could add in another monthly award for example.

Of course I always add every game I max to the prize cupboard plus some freebies I get from publishers.

Nobody should feel any pressure to donate, but don't moan when you win PES6 or Your in the movies though if you don't donate Laughing
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh00t3rmcgavin2 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 am

Ah......your in the movies, what a brilliant game, I remember it well Exclamation

I have a game or too to send you mate, could you PM your address across Very Happy
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Elite Member Points : 6136

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 am

Cool, good to see this back should hopefully encourage some more people to get involved in the site
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down