The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Island: Sink or Swim ??

Go down

Dead Island: Sink or Swim ?? Empty Dead Island: Sink or Swim ??

Post  Welsh Player 91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Well I have just come to the end of playing this game on the Xbox 360, I've seen other reviews of this game that have been stating that this game is poor and lacks a good zombie game. But who does not like running round an island and smacking zombies with a baseball bat that has been modified to send them flying with a electricity attachment to it ?

My thoughts about this game were that it seems to be a cross between "Dead Rising" and "Left 4 Dead" which at first play it does resemble that, however playing further into the game I realised it does not change. I believed that the story line that is portrayed through the game was good, it was definitely something that kept me going back on the game to play it again. After a while though the side quest did start to become some what boring, seeing it ended up being the same type of thing for each camp that you found.

It wasn't just all the same boring zombies though.... during the game new creatures were discovered that would add a little kick to the game increasing it's difficulty when playing though it, if you were the type to keep the same weapons that you were using from chapter 1 in chapter 13 you would be struggling to do anything when these creatures came to town. Some of the creatures that end up putting speed bumps in your play through are things such as; Thug, Ram and Butchers. Each of these zombies have it's own special ability.

There was a small downfall to this game though, the fact that every time something good happened, the frame rate would drop. This is not something that is small in size, you would be able to notice the whole games graphics just change and everything would just lose its texture and become pale in comparison to what the game looks like when it's running fine.

Overall I did enjoy this game, but also got frustrated with it at the same time. If I was to give it a rating out of ten, I would give it a 7/10 overall. If they could fix the frame glitch that is in the game, I believe a lot more people would like this game better.
Welsh Player 91
Welsh Player 91
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Welsh Player 91
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4566

Back to top Go down