The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

+3
KENT HAMMER
Stucowie
habitualschizo
7 posters

Go down

Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt  WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Empty Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Post  habitualschizo Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Would any of you spacefaring folk be interested in showing your very own N7 badge of honour. A stonkingly new T-shirt size L
Put your names down, tell me your best Paragon or Renegade stories.

Stories do not have to be ME related. Good samaritan, or just plain evil will do.

I'll keep it open a week

Last edited by habitualschizo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : habitualschizo
Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-03-16
TGD Reputation : 54
TGD Elite Member Points : 6107

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt  WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Post  Stucowie Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Graet comp Smile

I have a couple of Paragon ones:

When I used to work for the local council in their refuse site, one of the drivers handed in a purse that had ID, money, cards, every thing in it.. I went out of my way to find the nearest police station to hand it in, and left my phone number.. I got a call a day or 2 later from the owner of the purse who was willing to offer me a £100 reward for finding her purse, but I turned it down saying I was only doing what I thought people should do, and that I wasnt doing it for reward...

Similarly I found a phone on the road about 6 months ago, and I contacted the person who was obviously this guys GF, and arranged to meet up with him to give him his phone back, and he offered me money but again I turned it down, cos I'm nice, and I am hoping that those 2 Paragon acts, will work in my favour if I ever lose my phone or wallet and they end up coming back to me Smile
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 5983

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt  WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Ok, picture the scene...

It was Valentines day and I was in Malaysia playing a tennis event.......oh hang on a minute....just had a weird De Ja Vu then Laughing

Nevermind. Twisted Evil
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13806
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25556

http://www.TheGamesDen.com

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt  WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 N7 T-Shirt

Post  Colne Crusader Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Great comp idea mate! I won't enter as there are bigger ME fans than me on here! Very Happy
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13323

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Yaro Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Nice comp mate, I can't really think of any good paragon or renegade stories at the moment that would be appropriate, I think I'm far too neutral unless something really big kicks off lol. I'm going to give it some more thought though, I'm sure there's got to be something.
Ninja Yaro
Ninja Yaro
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ninja Yaro
Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2010-05-29
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 7170

Back to top Go down

Post  habitualschizo Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Any more interest in this? folks
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Code Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

When i was a lot younger me and a few friends decided to do penny for the guy. Because we couldent be bothered to make a guy we had one of our friends dress up in a old suit and stuffed straw under a layer of his clothes. We then stuck a sack over his head and a hat on top. We carted him down the street in an old wheel barrow and thought it would be fun to knock on the local nutters house. Because of the sack over our mates head he couldnt see a thing so we thought it would be funny to knock on this guys door then leave our mate sitting in the wheelbarrow dressed up like a guy. We ran as fast as we could and hid behind a hedge to see what would happen.

The guy opened the door and saw our friend, i dont know if he thought it was a real guy or not but he kicked the wheelbarrow over then started kicking our friend. We all laughed so much as we watched our friend dressed like worzel gummidge running down the street with said nutter chasing after him. We called him worzel for a long time after that.
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6672

Back to top Go down

Post  habitualschizo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Aaaaand the winner is.....

Liquid, I always prefer a good renegade story.

Completely forgot about this while I was on my deathsick bed the last few days
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Code Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 am

Cool thanks. I was hoping to hear more stories on here and was sure one of Kents 'band camp' stories would win.
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6672

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

Congrats mate!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9025

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down